Friday, October 17, 2008

The funniest blog movie I have ever seen

Well, if you're one of those people who like to read titles, you probably saw mine. Yes, there is such thing as a blog movie. Yes, the blog movie I am writing about is the only blog movie I have ever seen. No, I will not turn this blog into a blog movie. Would you like to see it? Well, I am not going to tell you the address of it until you read the rest of this post. Haha! Victory!
Ok, i'm done. Here's the site: http://www.drhorrible.com/mushortio.html
It is called Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along blog. It is really funny! This particular blog was done by Josh Whedon during the writer's strike. Y'know, the one strike where nothing was on T.V. except replays. Yes, that strike.
Neil Patrick Harris, the actor that plays the main character, is really good in this one. So is Nathan Fillion.... and Felicia Day. Those are the three main characters, in case you were wondering. But you probably weren't. So, if you haven't clicked on it to watch it yet, do it now!
That's all I have for Today!
Adios!

1 comment:

Eva Aurora said...

What a coincidence! I love Dr. Horrible, too. I wonder where you found out about it???