Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hi!
The reason for me not writing in so long is because I have recently started homeschool, and I have been setting things up. And I keep forgetting to post anything. And only like 3 people read this blog, so I keep forgetting that anyone actually reads this. Sorry.
Well, I recently started an account on facebook. And suddenly a lot of people I know asked me to be their friends on Facebook. And I also found a lot of people I know. And I tell you, it is A LOT! Already I have 13 friends. I never knew that you could get so connected with people around the world so fast.
Um, I really don't have anything to talk about right now, but i'll keep you posted. Haha! Some blog humor there.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Eva Aurora said...

That's okay. I know you're busy. Don't feel guilty about leaving us all hanging or anything. No guilt. No shame or any feeling similar. I hope you don't ever feel like you let me down my leaving me hanging for so long without writing. I wouldn't want you to worry about poor me, sitting here wondering when you are going to make time in your busy schedule to post something. I'll just sit here in the dark and read.

Musical Melodie said...

Well, thanks for that encouraging "speech".