Thursday, February 17, 2011

While I'm sick

I've chosen to stay home from school today because I'm sick and I just couldn't stand the torment of waiting for class to be over so I could go puke somewhere. Well, that's a lie. I almost made it through 1st period when I gave in. To going home, not the puking. Now I am sitting comfortably at my desk while thinking of my poor classmates learning about such things as math and science. This is me gloating... ow, okay, not gloating anymore... I have just received a terrible headache.
In other news, yesterday we went from sunny but windy to BLIZZARD!!! I had to dress formally for a church program, and as I ran, literally booked it, to the car, my skirt, shoes and happiness were all dampened. And I thought the groundhog didn't see his shadow. Stupid groundhog. See if I ever sob the next time I see you careening down a cliff in a red truck with Bill Murray driving. (if you've never seen Groundhog Day, then you're probably quite confused. I would highly recommend that movie, by the by).
I'm going to cut this post short just so you can go watch Groundhog Day. Well, I lied again. I also want to curl up in my bed and watch it. The ground hog's leap of death, not my bed. Au revoir!

No comments: