Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flag Day

Today the sky is at it's bluest! The temperature is just right, and I just want to relax and be outside. Not going to happen. At 1:30 today, sibling 1 and I will be going to a party for my friend, and it took FOREVER to get her just the right present.
Thursday morning at 10:00 a.m., we went on our bikes, sibling 1 and I, to get a present. First, we stopped at the local Walgreens. Everything was so expensive! we finally agreed on a notebook that said " I know i'm perfect. Stop staring" and bought it. then we went UPHILL to Walmart. we were looking around, and found a card. Then we walked all over the store until we agreed that nothing in the store was good enough, except the card. After that, we went to Tuesday Morning. We got a purse and some Floam. That ended our day of shopping.
The next day, Friday the Thirteenth, Sibling 1, Sibling 2 and I went to Kmart. I just got a giftcard for my birthday, so I didn't need to spend real money. we walked all over the store and came out, finally, with a clock for my friend and some candy for Dad for Father's Day. I was quite Satisfied.
So, here I am, waiting for the dreaded moment when we will have to get in the car and stay there for 45 minutes while we drive to Hollywood Connections. I forgot to say, i am going to make my friend WORK for her present! She is going to have to solve puzzles I will hide around the park. I will hide the present in a locker. the locker, thankfully has a key, which I am going to give to the person running a ride. So, when she askes for " the 'key' to her present", the person I gave it to will give the key to her! Neat, huh?
Well, that's all I have time for. Happy Flag Day!

No comments: