June has been an exciting month. I went to several parties, we cleaned out our garage (we are acually able to move around in there with touching anything!) and I read plenty of books.
Today, sibling 1 and I were bored, so we went to the local pool. (we are members there). We played with diving rods with Sibling 1's future husband. (or that's who I think it is. He keeps staring at her). My friend and I raced. An hour went by, and I decided to go home. Twenty minutes later, I find myself writing this.
One of the good things about summer is that I have the whole day to do anything I want. Well.... maybe not anything. I relax at the pool, read a book, go to a party, watch a movie, play with sibling 4, play a video game, really, I can do a lot!
Oh! I almost forgot! I have to tell you a story:
Sibling 3 was playing on some hills at our local park. As she rolled down, she sliced her leg on a piece of glass that someone had wedged into the hill. My mom put a dog leash around her leg to keep it from bleeding. (the docter said that might have saved her life). Well, long story short, she got 34 stitches and a huge leg brace she has to wear for 2 weeks, but she is as happy as can be.
I hope to write again soon, but for now, Au Revior!
No comments:
Post a Comment