Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tell me if I keel over

Emotions are complicated. Today I feel excited and frustrated at the same time. The reason I feel excited is the fact that my Uncle, from England, is coming to stay with us. The reason I feel frustrated is the fact that when he comes, I have to give up my room because we have absolutely no room in our house!!!! grrrr......
IN other news, sibling five is starting to make sense, for an 11-month baby. He says "Daddy" and "mamma" and his new made-up word sounds like "bobbity". It is adorable! Another thing he has started to do is walk around while trying to close his eyes. He walks, closes his eyes, swerves to the left, opens his eyes and does the whole thing over again.
Mom is trying to potty-train sibling four, who is 4 years old. It is embarrassing for me. This mornong he went walking around the house with nothing but a shirt on. ( Mom put pants on him, but he keeps taking them off). Finally, after what semed days, he decided that if he wanted to have fun, he should put his pants on. Whew!
Sibling two is haing friend problems. Today, her friends wanted to go to the local pool, but one friend wasn't a member there. So, as they were walking in, her friend asked sibling four for three dollars. Her other friend demanded that Sibling four give her friend three dollars, and they started fighting about it. Sibling four went off, crying.
I don't think they are friends anymore.
On that happy note, I must go. Ciao!

1 comment:

Eva Aurora said...

Don't keel over yet! I bet Sibling Five, the one who's potty-training, will get much better by the time you read this comment. And the sibling with fighting friends will figure it out. Funny how time works out so much, isn't it?