Sunday, August 24, 2008

Horrible Haikus

Hello all! I have nothing to report, so I am just going to recite (or whatever I do on the computer) some haikus I wrote. Just to clue you in, a haiku is a Japanese form of poetry. It is all un-rhyming. There are three lines in a haiku. The first line has five syllables, the second has seven and the third has five.
I have to tell you, though. The reason I thought up these haikus was because I wanted to use my dad's lap top. He said no and told me to use another computer. My mom suggested " Do something else, like... write a haiku!" So I did. I wrote several. If they are boring, stop reading them and throw your computer out the window onto some unsuspecting cat. Cruel, yes, but you must do it because then you wont be thinking about those horrible haikus, you'll be thinking about your computer... and the cat.

So, as I promised, Here they are:

#1 No lap tops allowed
for my lovely self to use
that is just not fair!

#2 A haiku is a
form of pretty poetry...
give me Mother Goose

#3 My feet really stink
They need some deodorant
Right now would be nice

#4 School is real boring
Math, English, Social Studies
The teachers scare me

#5 Life is annoying
I share a room and also
I get sick a lot

#6 I don't feel happy
I guess I should feel real glad
that I have so much

#7 Life is frightening
My siblings really scare me
with all their actions

#8 Sibling 1 is weird
She has a really thick head
Nothing is in there

Wow! You read all the way through them! Now you can relax, buy a new computer and pay that cat's doctor bill. Ahhhhh.... The pure joy of life! Well, that's all I have today, but I hope to write more exciting things in the near future! Adieu.

No comments: