Friday, June 12, 2009

Closure... of sorts

I have had a song stuck in my head for the past 2 1/2 years, and I finally figured out what it was called: Summer Fields. Am I slow, or am I slow? But, no matter! It's finally out of my head! But now there is another one... such is the curse of the Melodie.

Life has been summery lately. I guess that is to be expected. But, apparently, we're not allowed to have sunshine. All throughout June, there has been rainfall after rainfall. I love rain, don't get me wrong, but the grass is starting to grow faster that anyone can mow it. Never seen that happen here.This state has always had a desert beauty about it. Think Idaho... and then think salt and dust (when it's not raining). I have just described Utah to you. Carry that piece of wisdom on with you for the rest of your life.

Oh, and today is also the day the U.S. goes digital. Hope you have a converter box or DTV.

Happy TV free day!

No comments: