Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"I don't wanna grow up, Mommy!"

Sibling 4, I know you can't read yet, but I'm dedicating this post to you. I <3 you!

My little brother is terrified of growing up. One night, he got out of bed, walked into my parents' room and, with a look of terror on his face, said "Mommy, I don't wanna grow up!". My mom thinks it's because the poor kid thinks he's going to go to prison when he grows up.
Sibling 4 has a VERY active imagination. He can take a piece of paper and a pen and make believe that they are dolls, and play with them. Very loudly. Especially in church when someone is giving a talk. Oh, the person at the pulpit is very polite about it, but you can just tell that they wanna scream "Quiet kid! I spent 2 hours preparing this talk last night, and 5 more worrying about it, and you are NOT going to spoil it for me!!". But the people in our ward are way too nice for that.
He is also a big Batman fan. He knows everything about everything. And he's only played the video game. Observant kid. And now he's gone and got ME hooked. Fun fact: Batman is really addicting when you start to watch the movies and read the comics. You simply want more! What was I talking about? Oh yeah... future inmate.
Sibling 4 is adorable!! He comes up to you and says "I love you" for no reason, and then he gives you a giant hug. 4 year olds can be so cute. Going to prison... HA! The biggest law that kid would break would be invading someone's personal space while giving them a hug. Seriously!
LOVE. THAT. KID.

and this is the conclusion of another fabulous post by Musical Melodie! Let's give her brother a hand!
And, as Sibling 4 would say, "See ya later, bunkygator!".

2 comments:

Eva Aurora said...

He can be so cute, can't he?

I believe the words you are looking for are, "See you later, bunkulator!" At least, I think that's how you spell it.

Musical Melodie said...

well... that kid is pretty amazing.