Hey all!
I apologize for not writing so long. But hey, It was the final finishing up of school, and boy, did I have A LOT of work to do!
Well, now that school's out, we can talk of things that people actually want to talk about.
Like.... orchestra! I auditioned for a summer youth orchestra and I made it! We play amazingly cool songs and we have a ton of fun doing it! Now I actually have something to do during the summer! Sometimes, one just needs a hobby, and now I've got mine! Playing the violin!:) (and sucking at it.) ah well!
Next, on the agenda of random things I talk about on my blog... sheesh, I don't know! It's
SUMMER!!!!
au revoir!
3 comments:
WHAT?!?!
No summer school?
Have fun with Orchestra! Looking forward to reading some of your writing!
I promise to keep you posted if I suddenly and without warning go to summer school.
You are also very good at getting yourself up and getting to the bus for orchestra, for which I, your mother, am eternally grateful.
You modestly didn't mention that you are in the first violin section now.
Post a Comment